Thursday, June 12, 2014

I would like to issue a retraction

In this blog post, I remarked on how JesuOtaku (a goon) apparently raised a personal army to troll TV Tropes in locking any pages on her out of butthurt and I found that pathetic.

In light of having discovered she was harassed and stalked, I would like to apologize for my ignorance and issue a retraction of that statement.

I deplore stalking and harassment of anyone, and while I'm not a fan of Something Awful at all, no one deserves to be harassed and stalked, and I would like to offer my support to JesuOtaku on the matter, and personally pledge any content about her work on my site will not allow such action to take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gamergate 2 is on, and I want no part of it

 This will not be a long post, but I just want to make clear, as someone who was involved in the first go-round of Gamergate, I want no part...