Friday, June 27, 2014

To The Goons of Something Awful, Part 2

This is more of reaction to the first post, but for any Goons reading this, there some stuff for you too.

I was not surprised the actual substance of anything I had to say was not refuted by the goons, merely written off as a rant at best, but then I realized they have that "don't touch the poop" rule that forbids them from responding, lest they import drama and get their whole mock thread shut down.

Frankly, I'm disappointed. Didn't Something Awful make a point of launching raids on other websites? Was I not mean or spiteful enough? Did I say stuff they just couldn't argue with? Are they so afraid of being kicked out of their forums just to engage me in a civil conversation?

I don't expect anyone there to change their minds about me, but if it makes you feel any better, I know some shit stains have been making horrible jokes about Lowtax letting his daughters get raped (or something to that effect), and while I think the man is an indolent pill and booze abusing loser who is NOT funny in the slightest (and never was), I'm disgusted anyone would stoop as low as to drag his children (complete innocents) into their hatred for him, and if Lowtax ever manages to get wind of this, I'm sorry you have to deal with the kind of gutter slime would would taunt you with such horrible accusations and am horrified anyone would wish that on your family.

That said, if any goon wants to email me, chat with me on IRC, make an account on any wiki under my purview, or leave a comment here, please, feel free, I welcome your input.

Besides, I admittedly have a bias, but who knows, I might be wrong and I'm willing to admit that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gamergate 2 is on, and I want no part of it

 This will not be a long post, but I just want to make clear, as someone who was involved in the first go-round of Gamergate, I want no part...