Wednesday, April 8, 2015

In which I rant about why I hate SJWs and anti-Gamergate

WARNING: ANGRY RANT BELOW, WILL PISS YOU OFF IF YOU'RE AN EASILY OFFENDED SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR.

Before this article is published, I want to make clear this is my own personal opinion: Neither Orain (where I serve as staff member) nor All The Tropes (which I co founded) are involved or take any ideological stance on the issue and are professionally neutral, so for the SJW Twitter harpies of the anti-GamerGate crowd, direct your angry comments and triggered tweets at me personally, they have nothing to do with the following.

That said, while I personally remain apathetic to the main core of Gamergate (ethics in game journalism), I guess that, while I'm not an official member of Gamergate nor intend to be, I kinda don't hate them as much as I hate the anti-GG side, mostly because they have the highest ratio of assholes who are fucking with gaming, something I do for fun.


That said, let me throw a few things out there:


1. ANITA SARKEESIAN IS A SHALLOW HACK WHO WHORES FOR ATTENTION AND PRODUCES NOTHING WORTH ANYONE'S TIME:



I very briefly flirted with SJWism (now I oppose it with all my being) and even thought some of her videos might have had a valid point, so I waited to see if she could produce anymore content, like solutions for bad tropes in gaming and how to better use them in a way to better represent female characters in games.


While I waited, I saw she spent a lot of time whoring for money and attention, and she just kept whining about how women are treated like pieces of meat in games and bringing up every vaguely sexist thing in gaming whether that was the context intended or not.


In short, I quickly grew tired of her circular bullshit and decided she sounded initially sensible, but had no solutions and was just using the topic to attention whore.


I don't hate her personally. As I said, I don't give a fuck about Gamergate, I just want to play games, dammit, but her whiny bullshit is just stirring the pot without adding anything to the soup that is gaming culture, and I just wish she'd shut up since she's not actually presenting solutions, she just an attention whore.


2. ZOE QUINN'S GAME WASN'T EVEN A GAME AND I DON'T LIKE HER SHIT AT ALL


I played Depression Quest, and while I appreciate the point behind it, as I think helping spread awareness of depression is a worthy goal, it was barely interactive visual novel that was quick, easy to beat, and was fucking boring in a gaming sense.

However, my real aggravation with her is the fact her bullshit set off this circlejerk that engulfed the vidya industry, and now I can't even look up any gaming site for info on the latest releases without encountering some aspect of the bullshit she initiated.

Thanks Zoe.


3. BRIANNA WU WAS BORN JOHN FLYNT, QUIT FUCKING DENYING IT. ALSO, REVOLUTION 60 FUCKING SUCKS


One of the biggest assholes of this whole mess is self hating transsexual Brianna Wu, who seems adamant about denying they were born male and insist they are as legit a woman as one born with ovaries.


Even if that were true, and it's not, it wouldn't change the fact Brianna Wu is a loudmouthed jackass who has bullshitted and false flagged about oppression on Twitter and Steam so much Wu comes off as a lying asshole no matter what gender he was born with.


As for Revolution 60, I've seen that piece of shit, like hell if anyone thinks I'd get near that boring, poorly textured excuse for a game. I'm also not whoring $5 bucks for the book about the lore (i read it for free, it's not worth the money) because the game itself is fucking terrible, and I say that as someone who modded games and is even designing one in RPGMaker at the time of this writing.


On that note, hot flash, Wu: I might be male, but that doesn't give me an edge as a game designer. If anything, I SUCK at coding in Ruby and I still make mistakes with a program that does a lot of hand holding, but difference is, I don't deny it.


If anything, I have the humility to ask for help and not shout down every male who might try to help you as "mansplaining". Hell, I don't even use Twitter at all, because working on this project is time consuming when I don't have other IRL matters to deal with, and maybe if you quit pissing away time on Twitter and spent more time taking remedial coding, maybe R60 might be a competent product, because as it is, it looks like an overpriced abortion you couldn't give me to play for free.

Of course, I don't expect Wu will ever see this, but in the event Wu does, just trying to help, no "mansplaining" here.



4. OVERALL

I'd like to hand out a massive "fuck you" to everyone involved in shitting up games involved with the anti-gg side.

Fuck you Josh Sawyer for being the SJW mouthpiece trying to shit up Pillars of Eternity. And to think I liked you for working on Fallout New Vegas. I could have even overlooked you were a member of Something Awful, one of the biggest hives of SJW fuckheads on the planet, had it not been for the fact you have no apparent shame for prostituting yourself for SJW assholes.

Fuck you, Bioware, for going full retard and making Dragon Age: Inquistion an SJW pandering vehicle. I thought the first game was great, the second not so much, but like hell I'm giving you faggots a dime for that piece of shit.

A blanket fuck you goes out to every gaming site that has ever toed the SJW party line, mostly because I don't give a shit. I just want to know when the latest games are coming out, not why you're shitting blood over the sight of tits and being triggered by off color fictional racism.

Another blanket fuck you goes out to Reddit and large chunks of Twitter for enabling these gender politics obsessed assholes. 4chan became a fucking joke thanks to these bastards, and I totally hope everything SJWs manage to seize power over withers and dies on them, because them and the anti-GG bullshit they brought with them have annoy the shit out of me, who has only one simple request:

Can't you all just shut the fuck up about why video games are so offensive and let me play them without your trying to eliminate them because you faggots can't stand not being able to thought police them into oblivion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gamergate 2 is on, and I want no part of it

 This will not be a long post, but I just want to make clear, as someone who was involved in the first go-round of Gamergate, I want no part...