Thursday, September 24, 2015

ED laughs at my blog, I laugh back

Recently, Orain.org was sadly compromised by a hacker and was basically killed with fire.

Encyclopedia Dramatica, per their usual custom, decided to piss on its corpse.

They even dug up one of my angry blog posts and razzed me over it, but in all seriousness, not offended in the slightest.

I actually thought it was pretty funny.

On that note, while the Orain situation isn't very amusing to me, the fact ED decided to mock Orain and what happened to it is still funny. When things suck, it good to find something hilarious about the situation to laugh at, and I applaud ED for calling out us on being cheap bastards and mocking me for being a whiner.

I can't deny they have a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Farewell to My Father

 My father just passed April 1, 2024 6:36 PM. For those reading this, I want to make absolutely clear the world lost a great man named John ...