Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Nate Spidgewood: Holiday Death Threats Edition

Is there a full moon out? Am I the only ex-member of TV Tropes who HASN'T turned into a massive crybaby faggot who thinks they are owed the world?

I mean, come on, I recently read about that pedophile internet tough guy Harold Hall on the Kiwi Farms. I myself have had to deal with the deranged madness that is Gabe "Moleman9000" Navarro's drama generation and rants about cyberbullies, and recently, Nate Spidgewood (go read his ED page, it's hilarious) sent me death threats.

Yes, completely out of the blue, for reasons I cannot comprehend, he decided he had nothing better to do one day than to send me death threats

Below is our emails (His in bold, mine in regular font)

------

I'LL FUCKING *KILL* YOU FOR THIS, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

YOU CAN BURN IN A HOLE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME, YOU EVIL, NAZIIST BASTARD WHO SUPPORTS WIKIPEDIA FOR RUINING TV TROPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

YOU CAN BURN IN A HOLE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME, YOU EVIL, NAZIIST BASTARD WHO SUPPORTS WIKIPEDIA FOR RUINING TV TROPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I SWEAR I'LL COME OVER TO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE AND MURDER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

You do realize I can report your death threats to law enforcement.
You're still young, don't do this, because I really do not want to have to see you wind up in prison.

I'M FUCKING 20 YEARS OLD, YOU DIPSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME "YOUNG" OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate, I'm planning on dropping a tip with the FBI about this, and for your sake I hope you haven't tried to send these threats to anyone else, especially any member of TV Tropes.
What you are doing is unhinged and I worry you need mental help.

TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR INSULTING AND THREATENING TO REPORT ME)
GO ROT IN A HOLE FOR TAKING MY FUCKING STREET ADDRESS FROM THAT ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA ARTICLE ABOUT ME, YOU EVIL SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

------


....and now that we got that out of the way, a few things I'd like to parse that may not be clear from the ramblings of a crazy person.

* I have no idea why Nate wants to kill me. Hell, I tried to be nice to this sad sack for the longest time until I realized that boy ain't right and he still entertained sick fantasies of revenge against a website I've long since forgiven. Hell, I just wished their current owner a happy holidays.

* Second, I don't get how I'm to blame for TV Tropes sucking, unless he hates me for using MediaWiki as my wiki engine of choice.

* Third, I'm almost thirty, and given how mature the above was, I'd say he's 2, not twenty.

* Also, I haven't contacted the FBI yet, but I'm still thinking about it, as I'm seriously worried about the bats in this guy's belfry.

* Finally, according to that ED article, this guy doxed himself and the information was thus in the public domain. I know, checked the sources.

At any rate, I'm not worried about some spastic jackass trying to kill me, I just pray he doesn't wind up hurting himself or anyone else.

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea, but he needs serious help.

    Happy Holidays, Greener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gethn7,

    I just want to inform you I personally know Nate. He's my neighbor. Please do not take his death threats seriously, he wouldn't harm a fly. He has been diagnosed with Autism since he was 2 years old and has a massive obsessive compulsive disorder to no end. He is obsessed with Tv Troups and really doesn't know when to cross the line for that matter. I'll admit he has a good heart but needs to work on his attitude and his feelings towards other human beings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information. I suspected as much, appreciate the confirmation.

      As someone who has been to therapy for some mental issues (stress related disorders), I advise he been counseled to get seek a therapist for his own anger issues, as that seems to be a big problem.

      And despite my sarcastic remarks on his commentary, he's a human being, and I do worry about him as a person, hope he gets some help.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh - Abigblueworld.

    ReplyDelete

Gamergate 2 is on, and I want no part of it

 This will not be a long post, but I just want to make clear, as someone who was involved in the first go-round of Gamergate, I want no part...