Friday, January 8, 2016

Nate Spidgewood:Salty and crazy as ever

It seems Nate refuses to shut the fuck up and leave me alone, as shown in his latest unsolicited email:

------

STOP CALLING ME A "FAGGOT" ON YOU FRIGGIN' TROLL BLOG, YOU BUTTLICKING ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMTICA BELIEVER AND SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M JUST PISSED THAT I LOST MY TV TROPES ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING NAZI WIKIPEDIA ADMINS WHO TOOK OVER THE SITE AFTER I JOINED AND THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NEGATIVITY AND ONLY CARE ABOUT NOTABILITY AND THE FUCKING NAMESPACE SPAM PLAGUE THEY'VE BEEN CRAMMING THE SITE WITH BECAUSE THEY THINK IT MAKES THEM MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE NOTHING BUT FUCKING GREEDY CORRUPT BASTARDS WHO DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FANS AND MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REASON I JOINED TV TROPES IN THE FIRST PLACE IS BECAUSE I WAS LET DOWN BY THE ANTI-STUDIO COMMENTS ON MOVIE AND COMIC BOOK NEWS SITES LIKE AIN'T IT COOL NEWS AND JOBLO, THERE'S NOTHING MUCH TO DO, MY OLD YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND STOLEN BY A NERD, AND I WAS SICK OF GETTING MORE COMMENTS AND VIEWS ON MY YOUTUBE UPLOADS OF TV SHOW EPISODES THAN MY OWN VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TRYING TO SUPPORT MY OWN ARTWORK, VIDEOS, COMICS, AND ANIMATIONS ON DEVIANTART, YOUTUBE AND OTHER SITES WITH A FUCKING EDITING ACCOUNT ON TV TROPES, BY EXPANDING THE FRIGGIN' WIKI WITH MORE AND MORE EXAMPLES, TROPES AND WORKS THAT NOBODY FRIGGIN' TALKED ABOUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NO, NOW I CAN'T PERMANENTLY SIGN UP AND EDIT ON TV TROPES ANYMORE BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT THAT YOU FRIGGIN' REPORTED MY NEWER ACCOUNTS TO THE GODDAMN FUCKING ADMINS, AND THE REGISTRATION SYSTEM ITSELF IS BROKEN DOWN BECAUSE THEY'VE PUT A FRIGGIN' SPAM FILTER ON ALL EMAIL DOMAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GET SLAUGHTERED AND DIE IN A PIT SOON, YOU MOTHERFUCKING PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<
------
Nate, few things in rebuttal:
* So I read ED and find it funny, so what? They've called me a moralfaggot, you don't see me crying like a little girl over it, get over yourself. Shit, get a hobby, get laid, go jump off a cliff, just grow the hell up and get a life already.
* So you don't like what Wikipedia and TV Tropes have done and want to change it? THEN FORK THEM YOU FANATICAL FUCK! Hell, I will happily point you in the direction of how to obtain dumps of their content so you can set up your own hugbox, just quit weeping because Wikipedia and TV Tropes aren't how you like them.

* Dude, fuck off with your drama, I don't give a shit about your sad little life.

* Yes, I reported your ass. You ban evaded, you deserved it. There are things called rules, Nate, and while I don't like a lot of what TV Tropes does, it's their site, their rules, and I made my own clubhouse where I can do my own thing, do likewise (legally, mind you) and get the fuck over yourself. And good, I'm glad they found a way to keep you from shitting up their site with your faggotry, you're a goddamned loon with an entitlement complex who can't take no for an answer unless you're forced to.

* Finally, how many times have you wished death on me at this point and I'm not dead yet? Give up, Nate, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have websites to run, some tedious database stuff to work on, and a game engine I'm trying to develop, so to paraphrase George Carlin, I hope someone puts a dick in your mouth, cause that's clearly what you want.

2 comments:

  1. I never plan to stop reading, they are hilarious.

    And dictator? I'm a big supporter of democracy, Nate, and I let you shit up my email and blog with your nonsense, so how am I a dictator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Gamergate 2 is on, and I want no part of it

 This will not be a long post, but I just want to make clear, as someone who was involved in the first go-round of Gamergate, I want no part...