Due to tons of scripting hassles that stymied me for the longest time, I had to chop out so many features I did not want to sacrifice for any reason, but that is now behind me and fixed.
However, even though it's been a very long time since I release DQ1 Remake 2.00, I will be taking even longer to polish up 2.20 for release, skipping 2.10 entirely, for the following reasons:
* I plan to move all builds of the game thus far to a MEGA account for easier downloading. All future builds will be added to it as well.
* I plan to make better use of a lot of features I added by haven't utilized too much of yet, like hi-res icons for weapons, armor, and items. For this purpose, I have had to import a lot of new art, fortunately most was upscaled resources already on hand and public domain materials repurposed for RPG Maker use.
* Enemy HP bars have been added and confirmed stable. I wanted this feature in earlier builds, removed it for various reasons, but now I'm confident they work fine.
* Noticed all sorts of various art glitches that required fixes.
* I have gotten a lot better at my use of events, plan to redo some of the older, clunkier events from my young and stupid days.
* Since I intend on making a sequel, the graphics are getting overhauled and streamlined for that purpose.
* The Achievements feature has been removed since I never got a lot of mileage out of it. It will be restored in a later build, but I have no use for it at present since some of it's functions do not work well with all the fixes I had to do to fix the other scripting and modifying it would take even longer than it already has, and I'm frankly DONE with scripting crap, I want to move onto other things.