Friday, July 29, 2016

Due to a sudden loss of files due to corruption of my HDD, DQ1 Remake is on indefinite hold for the time being

I recently suffered a massive loss of files due to a sudden corruption of my HDD. I was not able to save very much, and unfortunately all files after the 2.00 build of DQ1 Remake were lost.

I am currently having to literally rebuild what's left based on what little backups I did have made, but all of my RPG Maker materials are gone, so I will have to start over from scratch.

Due to this, until I have recovered enough material to resume progress, the game will be on indefinite hold until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gamergate 2 is on, and I want no part of it

 This will not be a long post, but I just want to make clear, as someone who was involved in the first go-round of Gamergate, I want no part...