Thursday, August 25, 2016

Work on DQ1 Remake is now resuming again

I have finally reconstructed enough of my old data I can resume progress, but the next version will be awhile since to fix a lot of hacks from the older versions I was never happy with, I had to reformat a lot of resources, and replacing them all will take awhile.

The next release will be a maintenance release, mostly a version with massively improved code across the board, slimmed down scripting, and some more graphical assets.

Once I get it released, I'll get an evaluation of it from my beta testers and resume releasing regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Farewell to My Father

 My father just passed April 1, 2024 6:36 PM. For those reading this, I want to make absolutely clear the world lost a great man named John ...