Saturday, March 18, 2017

I just discovered there are a bunch of crazed lunatics who think drinking industrial solvents cures autism

Before I address the main topic of this post, I just want to get something about autism out of the way first.

I have it. I live with it every day, and while it's very crippling in many ways, I know there is no cure for it and it will be with me til the day I die, and I accept that.

But there is nothing that would make me think in a million years that I could cure myself by drinking bleach or gasoline. If I wanted to kill myself, those would be effective means of doing so, but they are NOT sane medicinal solutions for a developmental disorder.

For starters, bleach is an incredibly powerful chemical used for cleaning. Some forms of bleach are indeed used in medical fields like dentistry to whiten teeth, but they are not intended to be ingested orally, merely used as a passive tooth whitener. Some forms of bleach are used for food preparation, like flour whitening, but this is again a passive use of bleach and the active components of the bleaching are generally removed from the final product to make the flour safe for baking and human consumption.

Past this, there is no legitimate reason anyone should drink bleach to cure any medical problem. The bond it forms with cells is so strong it generally kills most on mere contact by destroying the cell membrane with it's sheer corrosiveness. This is which bleach is used as an external disinfectant, and generally why you aren't supposed to drink it, because it does not discriminate between microbial bacteria and viruses and healthy human cells.

So, for the deranged loons out there who think you can cleanse yourself by drinking bleach, all you are doing is killing yourselves and telling yourself the garbage that comes out of your rectal canal and urine when you do this is purging infection.

No, you aren't. You are abrading away the internals of your body, which will leads to illness, internal bleeding, and death.

As for drinking gas, that's just as bad if not worse. It also can be used to break up oil products like bleach, and is not meant to be taken internally because, like bleach, it has extremely nasty corrosive properties that will kill healthy cell material.

I write this because, to my horror, I have discovered there are insane cults devoted to this madness like the "Church of Genesis II" who peddle this crazy poison called Mineral Miracle Solution, which is essentially industrial bleach these fools are not only killing themselves with, these monsters want to give it to children to cure autism, which it can't do.

It will certainly kill those children and/or leave them greatly crippled mentally and physically though.

In short, as an admitted autisitc, these people are insane. They cannot cure autistics of any age of anything.

Except the ability to keep breathing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Farewell to My Father

 My father just passed April 1, 2024 6:36 PM. For those reading this, I want to make absolutely clear the world lost a great man named John ...