Monday, May 8, 2017

Closed Beta 2.20 of DQ1 Remake Continued Feedback

Got some more feedback on my closed beta and it looks like I have some more bugs to fix:

1. Seems I still have some remnants of the old dialogue system in place, need to purge that.

2. Fixing a small frameskip bug in town when picking up vegetation and eggs.

3. Complaints some music and SFX are too loud, will fix by cutting their level by 50% across the board.

4. Fix the bank, has some old code that causes graphical issues.

I plan to meticulously fix as many bugs before releasing this build, as I want the game as mechanically solid as possible before implementing the normal ending, final dungeon, and any content beyond that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gamergate 2 is on, and I want no part of it

 This will not be a long post, but I just want to make clear, as someone who was involved in the first go-round of Gamergate, I want no part...