Saturday, January 21, 2017

Enough innocent people have been hurt, so I deleted some stuff since the Kiwi Farms was taken down

The Kiwi Farms were recently taken down by its owner due to threats to the welfare of his family, threats so severe ordinary legal recourse would not have been sufficient to protect them.

I'm sorry innocent members of his family had to suffer because of this unwarranted assault on them when Null was the intended target of those who decided tormenting his family was justified, but I will not mourn the Farms passing if it grants his family some relief from their tormentors.

I have family too, and I have added Joshua Moon and his family to my prayers.

And, since I too have been threatened by similar parties for similar reasons, and while I have far less to lose, I want innocent people out of the crossfire, so I have completely torched copies of anything on my blog certain individuals found so offensive they attempted to attack me in a similar manner as Null, and they have my word I will keep silent about their activities now and forevermore, so long as what they have done to threaten me and what they used to threaten me with ceases to exist.

When innocent people have to suffer because of anger against a valid target, it becomes too much, and since I am peripherally involved in this drama, I'm willing to torch as much as I have on hand that is within my power to destroy to get this sort of stuff to stop, enough damage has been done to those who don't need to suffer and don't deserve to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Farewell to My Father

 My father just passed April 1, 2024 6:36 PM. For those reading this, I want to make absolutely clear the world lost a great man named John ...